~ Our Quest ~
We are on a Quest to provide the tools, education and support for all Players in the "Infinite Game".
How this program works:
We are conducting pilot testing & study of human behavior with a focus on interpersonal engagements for optimal thriving opportunities.
Building out a network of trust through fun games and activities within the field of psychology, education, agriculture, the environment & co-operative living modalities. The goal is to provide tools & support to many.
We want to learn more about your passions and where you feel most appreciated. Let us work with you to find your perfect team.
Community for Community Merit Badging System
LEARN MORE ABOUT WHAT WE DO:
What does Great Works Alliance Provide their Guests, Players and Free Agents?
Our current Community for Community Project
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN THE QUEST?
WHAT IS my SoulSpark?
WHAT ARE MY SUPERPOWERS?
What are My Missions?
How do I start a PROFILE?
What Quests are we spearheading?
You can help us accomplish these Quests!!
Thank you for your support. Everyone Matters.
We’re raising money to make a difference & further our Mission. To meet new challenges in "Inspiring & Empowering the Hero within!"
We’ve set up this campaign with a goal of $20,000.
With your assistance Great Works Alliance can reach this goal & continue the great work we’ve set out to accomplish in this campaign. Donations are used to provide education, tools & resources for all Players of the 'Infinite Game'.
If you would like to volunteer , be sure to click "START" and begin your journey.
1.) Building a network of trust in your community - Identification and support of organizations doing Great Work
2.) SparkITude games and activities
3.) Education curriculum - student and business development courses
4.) #SoulSpark City
Network of Trust
Great Works Alliance began our Quest in 2019.
The following is a brief summary and metrics of our progress.
Quest I ~ Initiate Great Works Alliance
1. Define the purpose, outreach and tech build
2. FB page - Great Works
3. Create dynamic on-boarding questionnaire.
4. Network team building.
5. Add Admin permission for tech team
6. Draft up a contract of services/terms of alliance
7. Draft up a Release of Liability claim
8. Draft up a Non-disclosure Agreement
Quest II ~ Investigate & Develop
1. Develop a ticket based system for services with accountability of agents
2. Organize top-down list of priorities
3. Check with WY Secretary of State’s office for name availability.
4. File Articles of Incorporation
5. Create an Ironclad Lien Agreement
Quest III ~ Incorporate & Build
1. File Tax Exemption Status
2. Establish By-Laws
3. File for WY tax EIN.
4. Publish list of assignments to OS Ticket.
5. Create a portal on the beta site for the help desk.
6. Make a list of broad based focuses of GWA
7. Purchase GWA domain.
8. Find graphic designers.
9. Create innovative On-boarding options
Quest IV ~ Deploy Beta Testing
1. Complete beta site.
2. Finalize initial central hub access point.
3. Create GWA website as a central referral point beyond domain.
4. Create a PowerPoint.
5. Apply for Grants and other means of funding.
6. Help Set up various conferences, and do fundraising and other workshops.
7. Set up the dynamic donation portal.
8. Input data into the PayPal button.
9. Create an Outline of three objectives for a ‘Brick and Mortar’
10. Buy business cards.
Quest V ~ Refine & Present
1. Create a Chakra/Character Trait evaluation and correlation via diagram and mind mapping.
2. Map out badges and levels of the gaming engine
3. Make a list of five tangible goals/objectives
4. Place GWA designs for visual layout.
5. Copy mind maps into story line
6. Attach mind map segments to relational backbone
7. Sequence relational branching above information stack in outline format.
8. Create a mind map of all the groups on social media and organize them per keywords and categories for better administration.
9. Search local areas for coders and game designers.
10. Create a simple Power Point presentation for investors and allies.
Quest VI ~ Establishment
1. Search for primary location to establish ‘Brick and Mortar’ location.
2. Finalize the business plan for fundraising
3. Call allies and connect with contacts accumulated.
4. Set up physical meetings/parties to establish better relations with allies.
5. Create an organized breakdown/excel document of the different tax filings.
6. Investigate the potential of collaboration between Niantic, creator of Ingress.
7. Investigate the potential of collaborating with Floss and other online "Tech for Good" networks.
Are you ready to play your game?
Mission I'm Possible Countdown
We invite you to challenge yourself and participate in Missions, Quests, and opportunities with us. Act now! Click the link above to begin your Missions.
This notice will self destruct in: